WARNING: During the last segment, I talk about Sexual Assault Awareness Month, and why it is important to me in particular. This discussion may not be suitable for all viewers. I give much warning, and the discussion starts at 28:10.
recorded Monday, 31 March 2014
Come join the ravelry group!
Knitty KAL – Winner announced!
My Yarn: Mooch Fiber in “Flow”, “Murky, too”; Madeline Tosh in “Windowpane”
- Shalom Cardigan by Meghan McFarlane Yarn: Lion Brand Wool-Ease Solids, Heathers & Twists in Denim Twist, Lion Brand Wool-Ease Sportweight in Blueberry Twist Needles: US 6, 4.0mm
- Merino from Stitchpunk in “Bruised”
- Baby Leggings adapted from the pattern by Ruth Bendig. Yarn: Possibly Miss Babs Needles: US 2, 2.75
- Test knit sock for Josh Ryks. 716knit 716 sock in Carebear with Fangs. Needles: US 1, 2.25mm
- wool/alpaca/silk fiber from Lorain
- Log Cabin Blanket. Yarn: Caron Simply Soft in Chocolate, Heather Gray, Sage Green. Needles: US 8, 5.0mm
- 529 squares
Bee Keeper’s Quilt by Tiny Owl Knits – Stephanie Dosen
- 86 puffs total
- Colorblock by Karen Borrel, from Hayley
What I’m reading
April is Sexual Assault Awareness Month
Find out more: