recorded Tuesday, 28 January 2014
Come join the ravelry group!
G’s Great Owl has been released. $1 off through Jan 31, 2014.
- Walnut Grove by Karrie Steinmetz. Yarn: Handspun. Needle: US 3, 3.25mm
- DIRK by Lydia Tresset. Yarn: 716knit 716sock. Hook: US B, 1; 2.25mm
- Moody by Elena Nodel. Yarn: Knit Picks Wool of the Andes Tweed in Sequoia Heather. Needles: US 4, 3.5mm
- wool/alpaca/silk fiber from Lorain
- faux angora from Spartickes Dyes in “Pink Ladies”
- Interstellar Clouds Pattern: Nebula by Cookie A Yarn: Tess’ Designer Yarns Super Socks & Baby Needle: US 1, 2.25 mm
You mean I can cover my entire body in sock goodness?!?!? Pattern: Sock Yarn Blanket by Shelly Kang, The Heathen Housewife. Needles: US 2; 2.75 mm
Bee Keeper’s Quilt by Tiny Owl Knits – Stephanie Dosen
- Subversive Socks by Tabetha Hedrick
- 716knit 716 Sock in “I might be love’s bitch” and a mini of “Spontaneous Cheerleader Combustion”
- Mood stitch markers from WineMakersSister
What I’m reading
- Speaker for the Dead by Orson Scott Card
- The Diviners by Libba Bray
- Lorain is letting me try out a bunch of her supported spindles so I can decide what I like.