recorded Monday, 6 January 2014
Come join the ravelry group!
Sweater Craft-a-long winners announced
February/March 2014 KAL announced
I’m designing a cowl for the Spartickes Dyes Holiday 2014 Club.
- Design Yarn: 716knit 716sock in “Dr. Laura for the Deceased”. Needles: US 1, 2.25mm
- Monkey by Cookie A. Yarn: Oh!Loops Gold 80/20 in “Barbie, Zombie-niesta”. Needles: US 1, 2.25mm
- Moody by Elena Nodel. Yarn: Knit Picks Wool of the Andes Tweed in Sequoia Heather. Needles: US 4, 3.5mm
- Rainbow Ripple Baby Blanket by Celeste Young. Yarn: Rainbow yarn from friend’s mom; Lion Brand Homespun in Hepple white. Hook: US I/9, 5.5mm
- wool/alpaca/silk fiber from Lorain
- faux angora from Spartickes Dyes in “Pink Ladies”
You mean I can cover my entire body in sock goodness?!?!? Pattern: Sock Yarn Blanket by Shelly Kang, The Heathen Housewife. Needles: US 2; 2.75 mm
- Up to 377 squares – This week is all yarn form 716knit
What I’m reading
- Speaker for the Dead by Orson Scott Card
- Allegient by Veronica Roth
- Fiber from Josh
- Fiber from Lesley
- Yarn from Heather
- Yarn from Lorain
What are your New Year’s ideas?