recorded Tuesday, 7 May 2013
Come join the ravelry group!
You can find me on youtube!
Thank you Annuska for the Celtic Secret by Josh Ryks.
- Can use any ravelry sanctioned craft to make something for a mom. You can start something new, or pick up a WIP!
- Tag projects with “BPHMOM”
- February 25, 2013 -May 13, 2013
Upcoming: One Skein Craft-a-Long
- Will start June 1, 2013 – please do not CO before then
- Will end July 31, 2013
- Must use 75-100% of a skein, or spin 1 bump/batt/braid of fiber
- Joint CAL with Anna of the Knitting with Sir Anselot and Lady G Podcast
- Cthulhu No pattern. Yarn: Caron One Pound Hook: US D, 3.25mm
- Nutty Socks Pattern: Nutkin by Beth LaPensee Yarn: Patons Kroy Socks FX in “Clover Colors”. Needle: US 2, 2.75 mm
- Cecilia’s Unicorn Pattern: Lil’ Baby Unicorn by Rachel Hoe Yarn: Red Heart Super Saver Solids in “Pretty n’ Pink”, “Rose Pink”. Caron One Pound in “cream” Hook: US D, 3.25mm
Works In Progress:
- Mom’s Shawl Pattern: Tuch / shawl *LazyKaty* by Birgit Freyer. Yarn: Ice Yarns Angora Premium in Rose Pink. Needles: US 8, 5.0mm
- Blizzard Headband Pattern: Blizzard Headband by jenna meyer Yarn: Bernat Roving in “flint”. Needles: US 9, 5.5mm
- Hayley’s Wizard Socks Pattern: Gandalf Socks by Claire Ellen Yarn: Highland Handmades Sugar Maple Sock Yarn in “Fly, You Fools!” Needle: US 1, 2.25 mm
- Stripy Planes Pattern: Socks on a Plane by Laura Linneman Yarn: Red Heart Heart & Sole in Green Envy Needle: US 1, 2.25 mm
- Fiber from allspunup
Sock Yarn Blanket
You mean I can cover my entire body in sock goodness?!?!? Pattern: Sock Yarn Blanket by Shelly Kang, The Heathen Housewife. Needles: US 2; 2.75 mm
- Sittin’ and Knittin’ with Dianna rav group blog
- Caffeinated Knitting with Daniela rav group blog
- Biddy Punk with Betsy rav group youtube