recorded Monday, 29 April 2013
Come join the ravelry group!
You can find me on youtube!
The Graphic Infection by Josh Ryks is officially available for purchase.
- Can use any ravelry sanctioned craft to make something for a mom. You can start something new, or pick up a WIP!
- Tag projects with “BPHMOM”
- February 25, 2013 -May 13, 2013
- Equinox Socks Pattern: Pucker by General Hogbuffer Yarn: Knit Picks Stroll in Midnight Heather; Knit Picks Felici in Aquarium. Needles: US 1, 2.25mm
- Steve’s merry socks Pattern: Merry Socks by Claire Ellen Yarn: Lion Brand Sock Ease in Taffy Needles: US 2, 2.75 mm
- Blue Thigh Highs Pattern: ribbing. Yarn: Premier Yarns Serenity Sock in “Indigo” Needle: US 2, 2.75 mm
- Cursed Cable Shorties Pattern: Cursed Cable Socks by Mel-Tran Designs Yarn: Yarn Bee Walk Away in ballet Needles: US 2, 2.75mm
Works In Progress:
- Cthulhu No pattern. Yarn: Caron One Pound Hook: US D, 3.25mm
- Mom’s Shawl Pattern: Tuch / shawl *LazyKaty* by Birgit Freyer. Yarn: Ice Yarns Angora Premium in Rose Pink. Needles: US 8, 5.0mm
- Mer’s Socks Pattern: Lakeside by Julia Vaconsin Yarn: Premier Yarns Serenity Sock in “Navy” Needle: US 2, 2.75 mm
- Nutty Socks Pattern: Nutkin by Beth LaPensee Yarn: Patons Kroy Socks FX in “Clover Colors”. Needle: US 2, 2.75 mm
- Blizzard Headbands Pattern: Blizzard Headband by jenna meyer Yarn: Unknown pink and blue, 6 strands together. Red Heart Super Saver in “black”, two strands held together. Bernat Roving in “flint”. Needles: US 9, 5.5mm
- Interstellar Clouds Pattern: Nebula by Cookie A Yarn: Tess’ Designer Yarns Super Socks & Baby Needle: US 1, 2.25 mm
- Cecilia’s Unicorn Pattern: Lil’ Baby Unicorn by Rachel Hoe Yarn: Red Heart Super Saver Solids in “Pretty n’ Pink”, “Rose Pink”. Caron One Pound in “cream” Hook: US D, 3.25mm
- Dragons for Kenny and Robert
- Gandalf socks for Hayley
- Socks on a Plane for me
Sock Yarn Blanket
You mean I can cover my entire body in sock goodness?!?!? Pattern: Sock Yarn Blanket by Shelly Kang, The Heathen Housewife. Needles: US 2; 2.75 mm
I promise, I will get to this part of the show notes… there is just a lot to add.
3 Podcasts: The VKN edition