recorded Monday, 22 April 2013
Come join the ravelry group!
You can find me on youtube!
- Can use any ravelry sanctioned craft to make something for a mom. You can start something new, or pick up a WIP!
- Tag projects with “BPHMOM”
- February 25, 2013 -May 13, 2013
- Clouds and Sun Pattern: some cloudy day by tiny owl knits. Yarn: Nooch Fiber Central Park Fingering in Slate Needles: US 4, 3.5 mm
Works In Progress:
- Equinox Socks Pattern: Pucker by General Hogbuffer Yarn: Knit Picks Stroll in Midnight Heather; Knit Picks Felici in Aquarium. Needles: US 1, 2.25mm
- Steve’s merry socks Pattern: Merry Socks by Claire Ellen Yarn: Lion Brand Sock Ease in Taffy Needles: US 2, 2.75 mm
- Blue Thigh Highs Pattern: ribbing. Yarn: Premier Yarns Serenity Sock in “Indigo” Needle: US 2, 2.75 mm
- Cthulhu No pattern. Yarn: Caron One Pound Hook: US D, 3.25mm
- Cursed Cable socks using yarn bee walk away in ballet
What I am Reading
- A Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin
3 Favorite things about cool spring days
1. I can still wear knitted/crocheted items
2. I can drink hot chai
3. There are no bugs yet