recorded Tuesday, 16 April 2013
Come join the ravelry group!
You can find me on youtube!
- Becca for Evenstar Shawl by Susan Pandorf and Nebula by Cookie A.
- Hayley for Green Thumb by Diana Foss
- Julee for a Duo of Dishcloths by Julee Reeves
- Can use any ravelry sanctioned craft to make something for a mom. You can start something new, or pick up a WIP!
- Tag projects with “BPHMOM”
- February 25, 2013 -May 13, 2013
Works In Progress:
- Equinox Socks Pattern: Pucker by General Hogbuffer Yarn: Knit Picks Stroll in Midnight Heather; Knit Picks Felici in Aquarium. Needles: US 1, 2.25mm
- Steve’s merry socks Pattern: Merry Socks by Claire Ellen Yarn: Lion Brand Sock Ease in Taffy Needles: US 2, 2.75 mm
- Blue Thigh Highs Pattern: ribbing. Yarn: Premier Yarns Serenity Sock in “Indigo” Needle: US 2, 2.75 mm
- Clouds and Sun Pattern: some cloudy day by tiny owl knits. Yarn: Nooch Fiber Central Park Fingering in Slate Needles: US 4, 3.5 mm
- HiyaHiya Sharp 40″ circular. US4, 3.5 mm
- From Josh: ball winder
- From Lorain: sock yarn remnant
- From Denise: ravelry project bag and fiber from allspunup
- From Becca: Sock Innovation by Cookie A. and Wisdom Yarns Endurance Socks in Redwood
What I am Reading
- A Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin
Things to work on for myself:
- Nebula sock
- My sock yarn blanket
- Stripy socks – head over to my queue and let me know what pattern you think I should do
- Start spinning the fiber from allspunup