recorded Monday, 8 April 2013
Come join the ravelry group!
You can find me on youtube!
- Lisa for the patterns: Shawn the Pickup Truck from Xtreme-Lee Originals and It’s Share Time by Jenna Meyer.
- Keli of SheepDreamery (podcast and shop) for the Dreambird KAL pattern by http://www.ravelry.com/designers/nadita-swings
- Can use any ravelry sanctioned craft to make something for a mom. You can start something new, or pick up a WIP!
- Tag projects with “BPHMOM”
- February 25, 2013 -May 13, 2013
- Black thigh highs Pattern: Cinderella’s Secret Stockings by Ruth Ramanan. Yarn: KnitPicks Stroll in “Black” Needles: US 2, 2.75 mm
- MKAL Pattern: Graphic Infection by Josh Ryks Yarn: Nooch Fiber Midtown Sock in Stomping Grapes, Totally Goth. Needles: US 5, 3.75mm
Making this as part of the 2013 Crochet Block-a-Month CAL group on ravelry. I am using Caron One Pound in black, white and purple.
Works In Progress:
- Equinox Socks Pattern: Pucker by General Hogbuffer Yarn: Knit Picks Stroll in Midnight Heather; Knit Picks Felici in Aquarium. Needles: US 1, 2.25mm
- Steve’s merry socks Pattern: Merry Socks by Claire Ellen Yarn: Lion Brand Sock Ease in Taffy Needles: US 2, 2.75 mm
- Blue Thigh Highs Pattern: ribbing. Yarn: Premier Yarns Serenity Sock in “Indigo” Needle: US 2, 2.75 mm
What I am Reading
Three best things about the start of Spring:
- Thunder storms
- Long hours of natural light!
- Fresh foods