recorded Monday, 25 March 2013
Come join the ravelry group!
You can find me on youtube!
The pattern for the Cursed Cable Socks has been released. Through April 8, the code “cursed” will save you $1 on the pattern.
- Can use any ravelry sanctioned craft to make something for a mom. You can start something new, or pick up a WIP!
- Tag projects with “BPHMOM”
- Deadline: May 13, 2013
- Prize: TBD
- Blue and purple spinning
- Mer’s distaff. Pattern: mine Yarn: Premier Yarns Serenity Sock in “Purple Spice” Needle: US 2, 2.75 mm
- Becca’s distaff. Pattern: mine Yarn: Red Heart Heart and Sole in Toasted Almond Needle: US 2, 2.75 mm
- Blizzard Headband by Jenna Meyer of 716Knit. Yarn: Lion Brand Wool-Ease Chunky in Willow. Needles: US 11, 8.0 mm
- PatternWhisper’s socks Pattern: mine Yarn: Premier Yarns Serenity Sock in “Surf” Needle: US 1, 2.25 mm
Works In Progress:
- Black thigh highs Pattern: Cinderella’s Secret Stockings by Ruth Ramanan. Yarn: KnitPicks Stroll in “Black” Needles: US 2, 2.75 mm
- Leafy socks Pattern: Legolas Sock by Claire Ellen Yarn: Madeline Tosh Sock in “Lichen” Needle: US 1, 2.25 mm
- MKAL Pattern: Graphic Infection by Josh Ryks Yarn: Nooch Fiber Midtown Sock in Stomping Grapes, Totally Goth. Needles: US 5, 3.75mm
What I am Reading
Sock Yarn Explosion
- Nooch Fiber Central Park Fingering in “Slate”, “Rogue Rouge”; mini skein
- From Lisa: Sparkly yarn, 5 mini skeins, monster yet unamed
- From Natalie:
- Green/pink multi – MissBabs; used for the String Theory Shawl
- Light Pink – Dream in Color Smooshy; used for a baby sweater
- Orange – Malabrigo Sock
- Pink Sparkle – Fibernymph Dyeworks; used for Stripe Study
- Blue multi – Happy Feet; preemie hat
- From Josh: Knit Picks Felici “Aquarium”, Stroll “Midnight Heather”, “Canopy Tonal”, “Springtime Tonal”
- Premier Yarns Serenity Sock in “Charcoal”, “Navy”
- Fibernymph Dyeworks Inversible in “purple and pink”
- Hippie Penguin Fibers 100% BFL in “The Grey Wizard”, “The Dwarf King”; 100% SW Merino in BUNNIPHISH CRAFTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!