recorded Monday, 11 March 2013
Come join the ravelry group!
- Can use any ravelry sanctioned craft to make something for a mom. You can start something new, or pick up a WIP!
- Tag projects with “BPHMOM”
- Deadline: May 13, 2013
- Prize: TBD
- Cursed Cable Socks – Test Knit Pattern: Cursed Cable Socks by Mel-Tran Designs Yarn: Knit Picks Essential in Oak Kettle Hand-Dyed Needles: US 1, 2.25mm
Works In Progress:
- Black thigh highs Pattern: Cinderella’s Secret Stockings by Ruth Ramanan. Yarn: KnitPicks Stroll in “Black” Needles: US 2, 2.75 mm
- PatternWhisper’s socks Pattern: mine Yarn: Premier Yarns Serenity Sock in “Surf” Needle: US 1, 2.25 mm
- Mom’s Shawl Pattern: Tuch / shawl *LazyKaty* by Birgit Freyer. Yarn: Ice Yarns Angora Premium in Rose Pink. Needles: US 8, 5.0mm
- Leafy socks Pattern: Legolas Sock by Claire Ellen Yarn: Madeline Tosh Sock in “Lichen” Needle: US 1, 2.25 mm
- MKAL Pattern: Graphic Infection by Josh Ryks Yarn: Nooch Fiber Midtown Sock in Stomping Grapes, Totally Goth. Needles: US 5, 3.75mm
See who won!
Sock yarn scraps from Liesl
What I am Reading
- The Haunting of Alaizabel Cray by Chris Wooding
- Shanghai Girls by Lisa See
- Divergent by Veronica Roth
Three new podcasts (only 3 episodes each!)
- Penguin Soup: Hosted by Virginia. Very concise, short episodes. blog, rav group
- Must Stash: Hosted by Steph and Stacie. Excellent interaction. blog, rav group
- Knitty Digits: Hosted by Jay. Long episodes. Knitting and nails. blog, rav group