recorded Monday,4 March 2013
Come join the ravelry group!
- Can use any ravelry sanctioned craft to make something for a mom. You can start something new, or pick up a WIP!
- Tag projects with “BPHMOM”
- Deadline: May 13, 2013
- Prize: TBD
- To enter, visit the etsy shop and then come back and tell me which item is your favorite. (Sorry, the 10-skein package is not an option).
- I will pull a name on March 11, on the podcast.
- Owlie Sleep Sack and matching hat Pattern: Owlie Sleep Sack by Teresa Cole Yarn: Caron One Pound in red Needles: US 7, 4.5 mm; US 6, 4.0mm
- Can Cozies Pattern: Crocodile stitch. Yarn: Red Heart Super Saver in Bright Yellow, Black Hook: US H, 5.0mm
- Mandi’s Socks Pattern: 117-12 Long socks in ”Fabel” with cables, lace pattern and silk ribbon by DROPS Yarn: Premier Yarns Serenity Sock in “Charcoal” Needle: US 1, 2.25 mm
Works In Progress:
- Black thigh highs Pattern: Cinderella’s Secret Stockings by Ruth Ramanan. Yarn: KnitPicks Stroll in “Black” Needles: US 2, 2.75 mm
- PatternWhisper’s socks Pattern: mine Yarn: Premier Yarns Serenity Sock in “Charcoal” Needle: US 1, 2.25 mm
- Cursed Cable Socks – Test Knit Pattern: Cursed Cable Socks by Mel-Tran Designs Yarn: Knit Picks Essential in Oak Kettle Hand-Dyed Needles: US 1, 2.25mm
- Mom’s Shawl Pattern: Tuch / shawl *LazyKaty* by Birgit Freyer. Yarn: Ice Yarns Angora Premium in Rose Pink. Needles: US 8, 5.0mm
- MKAL Pattern: Graphic Infection by Josh Ryks Yarn: Nooch Fiber Midtown Sock in Stomping Grapes, Totally Goth. Needles: US 5, 3.75mm
What I am Reading
- Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
- The Haunting of Alaizabel Cray by Chris Wooding
- Shanghai Girls by Lisa See
Three types of sock needles
- 9″ circ
- 40″ circ