recorded Monday, 11 February 2013
Come join the ravelry group!
- Can use any ravelry sanctioned craft to make something for yourself. You can start something new, or pick up a WIP!
- Tag projects with “BPHSELF”
- Deadline: February 18, 2013 –ONE WEEK LEFT!
- Prize Options: Premier Yarns Serenity Sock in Harlequin and Surf, Yarn Bee Walk Away in Tango, Nooch Fiber Midtown Sock in Stomping Grapes, Science Monkey Mercantile Faraday base in Texecuted and Unexpected Success: Red #2, KnitPicks Essentials Kettle dyed in Oak, Fleece Artist BFL Socks
- Snuggle #2 Pattern: Original. Yarn: worsted acrylic in black and white. Hook: US k, 6.5 mm. Made as part of the Yarnivore C/KAL
Works In Progress:
- Mandi’s Socks Pattern: 117-12 Long socks in ”Fabel” with cables, lace pattern and silk ribbon by DROPS Yarn: Premier Yarns Serenity Sock in “Charcoal” Needle: US 1, 2.25 mm
- Snuggle #3 Pattern: Mitre squares. Yarn: Caron One Pound remnants. Needles: US 8, 5.0 mm. Made as part of the Yarnivore C/KAL
- Lapghan Pattern: Mitre squares. Yarn: Lion Brand Homespun in “Tudors”, “Cream”, “Barley”, blue and pastels. Needles: Us 10, 6.00 mm
- Domino Spinning. Fiber: Nistock Farms from the sheep Domino. Given to me by Carrie. Spindle: Thomas Creations
- 2 Color Spinning Fiber: Purple mystery, from Carrie. Spindle: CD
- Mandi is the Sweater Guinea Pig Pattern: $5 in Paris by Anna Peck Maliszewski. Yarn: Caron Simply Soft in “black” and “Heathered Gray”. Needles: US 6, 4.00 mm; US 8, 5.00 mm.
- Black thigh highs Pattern: Cinderella’s Secret Stockings by Ruth Ramanan. Yarn: KnitPicks Stroll in “Black” Needles: US 2, 2.75 mm
- Blue thigh highs Pattern: Ribbing. Yarn: Premier Yarns Serenity Sock in “Indigo”. Needles: US 2, 2.75 mm
- Star Socks Pattern: Designing it! Yarn: Premier Yarns Serenity Sock in Surf. Needles: US 2, 2.75 mm
Sock Yarn Blanket
You mean I can cover my entire body in sock goodness?!?!? Pattern: Sock Yarn Blanket by Shelly Kang, The Heathen Housewife. Needles: US 2; 2.75 mm
- Science Monkey Mercantile Faraday base in NSOvember
- Patons Kroy Ragg Shades in Grey Brown Marl
An owl sleep sack using pound of love in white
- Patons Lace in Sachet, Porcelain, Patina
- Patons Lace Sequin in Amethyst
- Premier Yarns Serenity Sock in Chili, Harlequin, Surf, Woodsy Green
- Red Heart Heart & Sole in Christmas
- Sensations Bamboo & Ewe Pattern in Pink/Red Pattern
- Sensations Soles & More in Prpl/Pnk/Gry and Grn/Blu/Ylw
- Sensations Truly in Truly Red, Truly Turquoise
What I am Reading
- Chicks with Sticks (Knit Two Together) by Elizabeth Lenhard
- Chicks with Sticks (Knitwise) by Elizabeth Lenhard
- Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
Three Things I’m looking forward to this weekend
- Grown-Up activities
- Sleeping baby-free
- Only have to clean things once!