recorded Friday, 30 November 2012
WARNING: I have a co-host, and she has a potty mouth.
- The project is collecting handmade softies to distribute to children affected by Hurricane Sandy.
- The C/KAL will run through noon, eastern time, on January 7, 2013. Each toy made will be a separate entry into the drawing, so please post them separately, and be sure to tag the projects with “bunniphishsofties”
- The winner of the drawing will receive a toy pattern of his or her choice up to $7. The pattern must be giftable through ravelry.
My first toy will be a Grumpasaurus by Kat Lewinski, made with leftover green acrylic. I’m hoping to make at least two by the deadline.
- Blanket Square Pattern: On the Huh crochet square by Jacqui Goulbourn Yarn: Red Heart Soft in colorway guacamole Hook: US I; 5.5 mm
- Mandi’s Socks to be salvaged, if possible.
- The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
- Farewell Summer by Ray Bradbury
- The Mists of Avalon by Marion Zimmer Bradley
Three Favorite Things – The Pooks surprise edition
- “I know something you don’t know”
- Shock Value