recorded Monday, 26 November 2012
- Sock Yarn Scarf Pattern: Original pattern, double knit. Yarn: Knit Picks Stroll in colorway black; Premier Yarns Serenity Sock Weight in colorway indigo. Needles: US 4; 3.5 mm
- DNA Socks Pattern: DNA Scarf by June Oshiro, Twosheep. Yarn: Lion Brand Sock-Ease in colorway toffee. Needles: US 2; 2.75 mm
- Green Cat Bed for my Nerd Wars dissertation. Pattern: 1-skein pet bed by Chris Porter. Yarn: salvaged from a damaged baby blanket. Hook: US J, 6.0 mm
- Baby Doll South Down Fiber from Carrie. Spun using a CD drop spindle. 3-ply, 57 yds, 36g, 9-10 WPI.
- My arm warmers Pattern: Fingerless Gloves by Red Berry Crochet. Yarn: JoAnn Sensations Rosario Multi in colorway green. Hook: US H; 5.0 mm
All squares are made using Yarn: Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice in colorways scarlet and black; Red Heart Super Saver Solids in colorway bright yellow. Making this as part of the 2012 BAM CAL group on ravelry.com.
- September 6″ Squares Pattern: Ribbed Square by Jitterie Hook: US J, 6.0 mm
- November 6″ Squares Pattern: Free SmoothFox’s Diagonal Box Stitch Square 6×6 by Donna Mason-Svara Hook: I was wrong! I used US G, 4.0 mm.
- August 12″ Square Pattern: The Crocodile Flower by Joyce Lewis. Hooks: US F, 3.75 mm; US H, 5.0 mm
- November 12″ Square Pattern: Shining Star Square 10″ by Amelia Beebe Hook: US H, 5.0 mm
Sock Yarn Blanket
You mean I can cover my entire body in sock goodness?!?!? Pattern: Sock Yarn Blanket by Shelly Kang, The Heathen Housewife. Needles: US 2; 2.75 mm
- Schoeller + Stahl Fortissima Socka Mexiko Cotton Stretch in colorway 0046
- Red Heart Heart & Sole in colorway Toasted Almond
- Patons Kroy Sock FX in colorway Camo Colors
- Yarn Bee Walk Away in colorway Tango
- Premier Yarns Serenity Sock Weight in colorways Indigo, Chili
- Lion Brand Sock-Ease in colorway Toffee
Works In Progress:
- Mandi’s Socks Pattern: 117-12 Long socks in “Fable” with cables, lace pattern and silk ribbon by DROPS designs.Yarn: Premier Serenity Sock Weight in colorway charcoal. Needles: US 1; 2.25mm
- Red and Blue Cat Bed for my Nerd Wars dissertation. Pattern: 1-skein pet bed by Chris Porter. Yarn: random red acrylic; Red Heart Super Saver in colorways Royal, Navy Hook: US J, 6.0 mm
- Christmas Tree Pattern: Christmas Tree by Helen Free Yarn: Red Heart Super Saver in colorway Hunter Green. Hook: US H, 5.0 mm
- Baby Doll South Down Fiber from Carrie. Spun using a CD drop spindle.
- Mom socks with a pocket, using Yarn Bee Walk Away in colorway Ballet
- Steve socks using Lion Brand Sock-Ease in colorway Taffy
- Rose’s cowl using unkown brown acrylic
- Grandma Christmas tree – Pattern: Christmas Tree by Helen Free Yarn: Red Heart Super Saver in colorway Paddy Green. Hook: US H, 5.0 mm
- Cecilia’s Pajamas using old t-shirts
- Light Brown fingering weight yarn from Lorain
Three Favorite Things – Podcasts, Part 1